Pages

Wednesday 24 June 2020

Taha Tinana - Fitness&Hygiene.

Task Description: Here is a Taha Tinana Task, we had to put down 5 things of what we do with our family to keep fit and make sure our hygiene is good, but also staying healthy and eating well.

Our physical bodies need to stay fit and clean. Our families and homes and where we learn the basic BUT important steps for this.

Here are 5 examples of what happens in my family-

1. We go for walks around the Panmure basin.
2. My family goes to the gym every morning and night.
3. My parents make sure that we have clean and good tooth brushes, also toothpaste.
4. We always make sure that we wash our body and hair properly so we smell nice and clean.
5. We always make sure that we have vegetables everyday and eat healthy food.

A special saying that me and my family say to each other to keep healthy and fit is 

'make sure you look after your body and eat more vegetables'

No comments:

Post a Comment