Pages

Tuesday 3 March 2020

My Visual Mihi



Task Description: This year we have started off by doing some art, and we have transformed our art onto hyperstudio to work on our visual Mihis. 
First: Top left corner- I have music at the top and I love music so much, I love to listen, sing, and maybe play but I don’t know if that’s happened before.
Secondly: Bottom right corner- This represents family and I love my family so much, and I think that’s the very important one to me because my family is beautiful the way it is and I appreciate them all the time.  
Thirdly: Top right corner- Here I have my culture which is Cook Island and I am proud of my culture and my family is too. I connect with my language very well and all the different things that we Cook Islanders do too.
Last but not least Fourthly: Bottom left corner- Our Jesus Christ the one who sacrificed his sins for us and also created the earth and everyone in it. I have Jesus because I do go to church and he takes a very big part in my life and helps us all and that is why I have drawn it right there.


I hope you enjoyed reading all about my visual Mihi and I also getting to look at my finished drawing of my visual Mihi in pictures.

4 comments:

  1. Hi paige , I really like your blog , Hope to see more!! what you have done is extraordinary peice of drawing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Paige, L really like how you used bright colour and that really made it look extraordinary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Paige,I like how you added your culture in your visual mihi you must really like learning about your culture.You also added your family you must really like your family I like how you added them in your visual mihi.I like how you added the bible that must mean you like going to church I like how you drawed the music corner.I like how you drawed yourself everthing looks so detailed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Talofa Paig
    , I love your visual mihi and how it identifys you really well. Everything that you have drew en is amazing and beautiful just like yourself and I hope you have time to play instruments because I think that you will do very well one day. Keep up the great work and hope you have a good solid year of 2020.

    ReplyDelete