Pages

Tuesday 23 June 2020

Grateful - Taha Hinengaro.

Task Description: This morning we have wrote a blog post about being grateful, and this is to with our taha hinengaro. What we had to do is write down a paragraph of what being grateful is and an example on what is means too, then we had to write 5 things of what we are grateful for today.


Being someone who is grateful is important. This means being appreciative for what you have and receive. But also thinking before you say: for example you wanted a pink lollie, but you get a purple one, then that's when you stop and think, and be grateful for what you get.

Here are 5 things that I am grateful for today:

- I am grateful for the lovely morning that god has given us.
- I am grateful for my family always being helpful and loving.
- I am grateful for nice breakfast that my mum has made.
- I am grateful for the things I get to help me with my school work.
- I am grateful for my awesome friends that I have.

Have an attitude of gratitude. 

No comments:

Post a Comment