Pages

Tuesday 2 June 2020

Te Whare Tapa Wha: Taha Whanau: Building Healthy Relationships.

Task Description: For Todays  Te Whare Tapa Wha is Taha Whanau, which means Healthy Relationships. What we had to is play a game with someone is our whanau and write answers to the questions  listed below, but we did it a bit different, instead we thought of a game that we have played in our bubble. So down below is the activity and in the presentation too, in the first red sentence the game that I have played with my family, then it is how we played it so instructions to the game. Then ending it off with a review on what was it like and I have answered each question down below.
In my bubble we have played Hide&Seek but usually at night time when its dark.

Instructions:

Explain the rules of the game you played:
-In Hide and Seek we started off with blue shoe, which is a weather your a in or not game, to see who is the seeker. The last person who is not in has to be the seeker, and then they count to 30 and begin seeking.
- Once the seeker has finished counting he or she starts to find where all the other people are.
-If they have found a person then the person has to go where the seeker counted and wait until everybody is found.

Review:


Who won? My litter sister (Aleyria-Jordan) and I are always the winners, but over all it was my little sister all the time.

Who lost? My other younger sister (Latisha) she is usually the looser if one of my other siblings are in.

Was it a draw? Sometimes we all win because the seeker can't find us if where in a good hiding spot.

Was it fun? It was really fun and cool because we even made it dark by turning all the lights of upstairs.

Was it competitive? When I was the seeker I found some rounds competitive and hard because I couldn't find any of my siblings anywhere, they all hide in different spots each time and no the same so it takes me a while.




No comments:

Post a Comment