Pages

Monday 30 March 2020

ELJ Day 1: Activity 1- Mihi.

Task Description: This Easter Holiday Team 5 has started a Easter Learning Journey and we have 10 days full of activities and we also have to earn pint for each one. Now each day has 2-3 activities and you have to complete them but also publish it, and complete a survey for each one. This is my 1st activity and it is about what I would take with me while traveling around Aotearoa, so I would call my special object, it is my book and I'm explaining it in the next paragraph.

Object - David Walliam Bad Dad book.
Photo - Myself.

The reason why I picked this book is because I think it is very interesting and funny, but also long. This book was for Christmas and I think it will keep me occupied in reading through the whole way but not too much, also it would be a very good idea to learn along the way.  It is very important to keep on reading everyday to keep up your reading skill and you never know what could the book bring to your day. That's why I have this brilliant book by my side and it would be a very good time to read even though it is not school time.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there Paige. A book is a great idea to have on your travels! Knowing how well you read you'd likely collect some as you travel too! Hey thought about travelling with a journal that you could write in daily too? Keep going you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete