Pages

Friday 31 May 2019

1st Draft - Asia Imformative Writing.

What It’s Like In Asia!.

Today I am going to be talking about what it is like in Asia. Asia is the largest continent out of all 7 continents. But we are going to be talking about South Korea in Asia, so today I will be writing about 4 topics about this country. These are the 4 Topics I will be writing about-

  1. Food
  2. Culture and Traditions
  3. Famous Places
  4. Weather.

  1. Food,
Our 1st topic is Food, and I will be writing about what type of food they have for any special dinner or dessert. There is very famous traditional food that they also have for any special occasion.

     2. Culture and Traditions,
The 2nd topic is Culture and Traditions, I would want to write about this because I want to know what they do for their type of culture.  This means what they do for New Years, Christmas, Birthdays, or Weddings. They might have something more interesting for all of these events compared to New Zealand.

     3. Famous Places,
After that is Famous Places, now this means if they go somewhere special I want to find out what are some of the places that they go to.
But some days they might be going out to celebrate something or just to go and visit. So if they go to any special place or famous place in South Korea, I would talk about it,

   4. Weather,
Last but not least weather, this means what is the weather like compared to New Zealand. I want to find out how sunny it is our stormy it is in South Korea. The weather is very fine in New Zealand but what is it like in South Korea? See the other paragraph to find out more about the weather.



No comments:

Post a Comment