Pages

Monday 13 May 2019

Magical Playtime Draft 2.



Draft 2: Magical Playtime


Ok back to the story. . . . . when she came over to Aleyria and I, that was the time when Nevayah came too. Once they both arrived we decided to play Aleyria’s favourite game, Family, she loved to be the little sister because she was already one in real life. A little bit later it was time for a snack, but before we could go Aleyria saw something weird on the road. “Be Careful”, I said as she came back with a puzzled face, Aleyria was so excited to see what it was. I looked closely with my eyes opened wide and when all of us gather together we all touched it,suddenly something went wrong. . . . . .

We landed somewhere we have never been before, there was a tree with a door at the bottom of it. We all went through and it led us to a beautiful lake with butterflies all around. Our minds were frozen for a few seconds and we all looked at each other weirdly. Once all of us has looked at each other for a bit, we were so confused and scared at the same. But for Aleyria she was already screaming as soon as we got there, the toy that we touched was on the ground in the middle of us. When we all looked at it we thought that the toy brought us here and that we did not know how to get back home.

After a while we figured out straight a way that if we could touch the toy together again we could get back home. So we all gathered again and we touched the toy. . .

“Yay!,” my sister shouted, “well that wasn't too bad,” I said. Maybe this toy is magical Nevayah thought in her mind, “what do we do with it” I asked everyone. Aleyria suggested that should keep it and put it somewhere safe, “I think that is a good Idea” I said to her.

That was the day we had Magical Playtime and when we were all together having fun. As Nevayah and Neveah went home, Aleyria and I went in the basement and put the magical toy there. It was the greatest day of our lives we both thought in our head.

“Girls!,” our mum shouted out, “it’s time for dinner!”

“Ok,” we said.




The End


Task Description: This is the 2nd Draft of my writing from last week and this was the last post of this story. My writing is called Magical Playtime, read the first Draft then the second Draft after that. Hope you enjoy reading the last bit of my story. May god bless you and your family make sure to be happy and safe.
Bye bye

No comments:

Post a Comment