Pages

Tuesday 7 July 2020

Winter Learning Journey: Day 1: Activity 1: Pepeha.

Introduction: During the school holidays the Learning Journey people have made us Winter Learning Journey Activities and we have 10 activities during the 2 week time period. 5 activities for 1 week and then the other I will be trying to post all the activities up each day. Check Activity 1 down below!

Task Description: For our first activity/day 1, we are starting off with our pepeha an introducing me. Telling things about me and where I am from, also we are smart learners so we don't use last names or any personal stuff only initials. Hope you enjoy my pepeha and keep tuning in to all my blog posts this week.

Pepeha!


2 comments:

  1. Kia Orana Paige, so lovely to see you making a start here with your Winter Learning Journey! Well done on completing our pepeha. Did you enjoy learning something about the famour Kiwi that was part of this activity?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Talofa Mrs Tele'a, thank you for commenting on my blog about my pepeha and yes, I really enjoyed reading interesting things about Taika Waititi. The things that I found cool was that he was the producer of "Boy" and that he is actually Russian-Jewish AND Maori.
      Paige.S

      Delete