Pages

Friday 21 February 2020

My Goals For 2020!.

Task Description: Here is 2 paragraphs about my goals for the year and every year. I have also done a text graphic with a quote from my writing and put it on a image that supports my goals. I hope you enjoy reading and looking, also have a wonderful day.



My goals for 2020 are to improve my grades, achieve 2020, learn new things, to finish my work every week and at least post 3 times a week. The reason why I chose these kinds of goals is because I think it’s something that I need to do for each year I’m in school. Also I can carry them and achieve each goal through, as 2020 goes on.

Some other goals are for me at home, so like doing things without being told, helping out around the house, and also to be a role model for my younger siblings. I need to keep in mind that these are my goals for every single year in my life, and I also need to step up a bit more and improve heaps.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Paige my name is Anyah I am a year 8 student in Te Ngahere that attends Paihia School. What a wonderful post, I like how you added a quote about how to improve your goals because it makes people like me want to achieve my goals. Also that's so cool how you added goals for you at home to help out with chores and save your mum stress. What goal do you need to focus on more? Have a wonderful year and continue posting blog post like this.

    ReplyDelete