Pages

Monday 23 September 2019

Number 28.

It was 12:00 o’clock at night and I was tired, I picked up my phone and suddenly I got a text. The text was from my friend Nevayah, it said Paigey hurry you better run and tell your parents there's a huge robot outside, sorry gotta go Byeeee. When I finished reading the text I just put it down and started running to my parents room telling them the text I got. But they wouldn't believe me so I told them to look outside and the big their was a big robot tearing down the city, so they looked at each other and got me and we all ran to the car not even thinking to look back at the window.

We went to Nevayah house first because we wanted them to be safe too and their car broke down so we speed there. When we got their me and Nevayah looked at the robot and it had a number 28 on it so decided to call ‘The 28’, but we didn't even know what we were doing naming the robot. So then suddenly we looked at the direction it was going and it heading to the sky tower.

Wondering why it was going there so we told my mum and dad to stop the car this instinct and we both ran out of the car not even telling our parents what was going on. Our parents was chasing after us but we already knew what the robot what trying to do, as we ran together as fast as we could lose our parents at the back of us. As we  both look at each other while running we both said at the same time what are we doing with a panicked voice. We were so close to the robot it looked like he was taller than the sky tower, then suddenly we zoomed in between his legs and headed straight to the sky city door. But then we heard a loud bang and then . . . . To be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment