Pages

Wednesday 6 November 2019

Narrative Writing - My Sister Big Day.

My Sisters Big Day-

It was a Sunday morning and Milly was so excited, she was so hyped that she came jumping on me like a wild bull. This happened all because she was going to have her first recital with her new ballet group, ever since she had joined the group she loved it. But I am not the person for those kind of things I like doing other things, and there we go again another crazy morning with her rushing everywhere. Me and Milly raced down stairs because we could smell pancakes for breakfast, we both sat on the table eating up everything. We were stuffed so Milly and I went back up stairs to get ready for Milly’s big day. 

Finally we hopped in the car and dad drove us to school, where the recital was. When we arrived there, my sister went sprinting like a cheetah all the way to the hall, where the rest of the group was getting ready. She was talking with her teacher after me and dad came out of the car, and even her friends were so happy to see her too. The group came out and there were a lot of other ballet groups in too, because they are going to have a competition against each other.

After the group finished getting ready, Milly came out in a stunning outfit that was pink, just like the rest. It was time to take our seats so dad and I got a seat right in front of the stage. Up first was this cute ballet group with blue sparkly outfits and I think the captain of the group was wearing a white sparkly outfit. For a while we have seen 3 groups and they were all great, but Milly’s team was saved the best for last and so they didn’t go on until 3 more groups were done.

Me and dad was so surprised for all the groups but also waiting to see the best group ever, Milly’s group. It was like 10 o’clock and we were so thirsty that we got a drink at the vending machine near the toilets. Then we came back to our seats and sat down watching a group with pretty purple feathery outfits all around. Up next was Milly’s group and they are the last group to be seen out of all 7 groups, so dad got out his phone and started to take videos and pictures.

But before they went on stage Milly realised something, she didn’t have any ballet shoes and if she didn’t have them she wouldn’t be able to dance. She rushed to her bag and checked if they were in there, but there only had been her pink nike sports shoes. The time was ticking and everyone was waiting, I went into the changing rooms and there she was crying because she had left her ballet shoes at home. It would take some time to drive all the way back home, so I had a talk with her and said that she could be herself and dance in the shoes that she had got there already. I told her that if anyone laughs at my little sister that it’s okay because I'll be there for her watching how well she can dance. After a little bit we hugged and she raced back to the group to get ready to dance, they went up and they all danced beautifully even my sister Milly. 

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment