Pages

Friday 15 November 2019

Keyhole Narrative.

Keyhole Narrative-

It all began when I was at school and let me tell you this, I've never been so frightened before just because of this that doesn’t mean I was so scared (but was I). 

It was about 8:30 am and I was at school getting ready for the first block of the day which was Literacy/reading and writing. Then I noticed that I forgot to get my books at home this morning so I asked my teacher Miss Charlotte if I could go to the library. But then she actually needed to go too and so did my friend Mary, so we popped out of class for a bit and went off. As we got there, my other friend (Nevaeh) she was reading a book and so we went to go and sit next to her and talk while our teacher was talking the library lady too. When we sat next to her Mary and I looked at the book she was reading and it was this big brown weird looking book with a magic map on it and other things, so we asked what it was about but she was too focused on it. Anyway as went looking for the books that we needed, but something strange was going on at the same time.

We looked around and everything was just quite, then we ran back to Nevaeh and she read up to this page that was actually a spell and we didn’t think that it would be real. Suddenly the page that she was on was the spell bit and everything was changing and it went pitch black all of a sudden.

Everyone was on this small island and it was floating around, me and my friends, plus Miss Charlotte was so scared and confused at the same time. We looked at eachother and we made our way into this cave thing. After that we had a map, the map that was on the front page of the book, I got up and started to look around. It looked like we were in this other world, because we've never seen anything like this before in our lives. Now we looked at the map and started to read what it said, it says that we have to try and get the keep that was with in a keyhole if we wanted to get out of this world.

Okay, we have to do this we all said together, and then we took the map and went off further into the cave. Finally we could see some clues on the map because we’ve accomplished the first stage and we were so happy to see that we were working together as a team. But then that wasn’t all because it was the only stage and when we saw the keyhole all of us started jumping happily because we all wanted to go home. So then we got closer and closer to the keyhole and we did it!.

The End.


No comments:

Post a Comment