Pages

Friday 21 August 2020

4 Interesting Facts: Brazil.

Task Description: Here is our second task linked with the task that has a Brazil flag on it and about a myth. In this task we had to put down 4 interesting facts about Brazil and I have also put some pictures above. Something enjoyable about this task is that I got to find out new things that I've never known before and my favourite fact is number one. Because I think that it's very cool to find out a country is named after a tree which is for me interesting.

Hope you enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. Fun fact about Brasilia; it was built JUST so they could use it to be the capital of Brazil. The reason they chose it was so the people living in the more hard to get places in Brazil, like deep in the Amazon, wouldn't have to go so far to get to the capital.

    ReplyDelete