Pages

Thursday 30 April 2020

Wk 3: Reading Create Task: Poem.

WALT: Analyse and use language features to describe a place.

Task Description: This is the create task that we also had to do for reading this week, and what we had to do is make up our own poem. But thinking about our favourite place and not using the name of the place in the poem. So then we had to make a poem with paragraphs describing it and what it looks like when we are there. 

When I looked around, I heard the sounds of the beef burgers being flipped upside down. 

Then as it came closer I stood in line patiently and waited for the time to pass by.

So then I sat and waited for the deliciousness to be eaten, then suddenly went back for one more thing.

Since every person loves the new flavours I tried it out for the trend. But then one thing happened, milkshakes were snapped in, which means there was no more to buy.

But I had an idea to wish for the thing I wished to appear and be made.

It was the famous chocolate top with a chocolate flake 

Hehehe!
By Paige.S

No comments:

Post a Comment