Pages

Wednesday 3 July 2019

My Blog Analysis.


Task Description: This is my blog analysis and it shows how many blog post I had done ever since I had started Pt England school. It shows all the years that I posted and the most blog post I have done is 134 and that was in 2017, year 5. But if I post another thing like reading I would go back to the turn in sheet for my blog analysis and put it in for the year. Hope you enjoy and I hope that you do a blog analysis so I can read what goals you would have. May god bless you and your family and you guys would be warm, safe and happy. Also please leave a positive comment on my blog post if you liked them. Last thing, my total of all my blog post is 356 and that is huge ready my goals to see what I had said.
Bye Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment