Pages

Friday 15 March 2019

Paige - My Career Journey.


Have you ever done a Career Malaga sheet before?
Well I have and I am going to be telling you about my sheet right here. So as you can see that here is a little photo a about my career path. Also just to be sure if you have done one of these please comment your's down below.


This is my career path sheet and in the middle is a big shield of all my interest, skills, values, and qualities. So this part of the paper is called the words of wisdom and they are about the 4 things I just wrote earl-yr. Then it just means that I need to write  down what are some of things that I am good at. It is also telling me to write down what my dreams and aspiration are for when I grow up. But so far I have a respectful teacher, a good singer and I would want to live in Rarotonga. The reason why I would want to do all of these things is because I would to try more thing and have more other thing in my life to.

' On the the top left corner is a box that says to write down the things you need to be in all the things you would to be. So saying like to choose the right subjects for each thing you want to do in the future. You would also have to write down how much money you would get every year or every hour. Then once you have done that you could move on to the next one. Which says you useful subject. So that means you would have to think about some subject you would have to study to have that job.

Bye bye.




No comments:

Post a Comment