Pages

Tuesday 26 September 2017

The Narrative Story About A Wizards Birthday.


One day there was a celebration going on tonight. By a intelligent wizard who actually wears a crown???. He was going all around the country performing and celebrating his annual birthday.

When it was about 6 o'clock it was time to get ready because the birthday started at 7 o'clock on the actual  dot and sharp too. When I finished getting ready it was time to go. I was a bit existed because I have never seen
a wizard before.

When I arrived at the birthday there were heaps of people in the hall. Yep it was in a hall near the wizards place. Then I got to see him finally and for the first time. I got to take a photo with him and celebrate his 40th birthday. Then it was time to go home

It was so fun meeting a wizard at his  birthday. Also I just realised that I forgot to ask him what is his name but it was already over.
Hmm mm ......

To Be Continued


Walt: Use Scholastic story starters to write a creative story
Task Description: This is a narrative story about a funny wizard.



No comments:

Post a Comment