Pages

Monday 1 January 2018

Paige Holiday Blogging - Happy New Year Activities.


Task Description - So what I have done for you guys is that I made a Happy New Year's presentation. It is to represent the New year of 2018!!. I hope you guy enjoy doing this presentation and I hope you have fun doing it. I will leave a link to the presentation so you can file & make a copy of. Then you can start your fun activity. May god bless you all and make sure to stay safe. Keep on learning new things while you are have fun in these summer holidays. 
Bye bye
Link Happy New Year

3 comments:

  1. Kia Orana Paige ,

    You've done such a amazing job and this presentation is so creative. This here is just a great idea.
    2017 have been a amazing year and I hope you have a great journey throughout 2018. What was your favourite thing about 2017? Mine was the year 5 & 6 camp.

    Leilani :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Leilani, thank you so much for commenting on my blog post. Well my favourite thing was year 5 & 6 camp. It was very fun and me and you were tent mates. Also Madison and Tepia, but it was very great.
    Cheeres
    Paige

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete