Pages

Tuesday 5 September 2017

Cross Country Day.


On a very sunny day Friday the 1st of september it was Cross Country Day.  The whole school was going to do it starting from year 1. It was on our big field at Point England school.

Then it was about to start so we quickly went to class and lined up. After that we started to walk to the court were everyone had to meet. All the house captains did there chant and they introduced themselves. Then we started of with the year 1 boys they were getting ready to run and do there best. It went from the year ones to the year eight’s.

When it was our turn I was very nervous because our run was 1.5 kilometers. Then SNAP we were off running as fast as we could.  I kept on jogging in the start. Then when I get to the end I sprinted as fast as I can. In Cross Country I came twenty third  out of the year 5s.

After a long and tiring day I got a big cup of water and had a nice hot sausage sizzle. It was very nice and hot. When Cross Country Day was over we finally went to class and had a rest. Soon that day it was home time. I felt very proud of myself because I tried my best and by finishing the race off. I also felt exhausted after all that running.
The it was finally the weekend YAY!
What a great day.

Walt: Use and expand on only one key idea in each paragraph.
Task Description: This is a recount about how we had our cross country day



1 comment:

  1. Hi Paige
    I really like your writing it is very detailed and interesting keep up the great work and you did awesome. It does not make sense when you said "The it was finally the weekend Yay!" I think you needed to wright done that it was. I hope this helps you out. Keep up the work and Well done!!!

    From Petesa

    ReplyDelete