Pages

Friday 5 January 2018

Paige Holiday Blogging - How To make A Animal Bookmark.


Task Description - Today I have made a presentation about how to make your very on animal bookmark. If you read a lot like I do you could make one of these you self with just paper and colouring pencils. But you could also spice it up with some teeth, tails, eyes, colour and glitter ( these are all optional. So I hope you enjoy making them with some family and friends. Make sure to leave a positive comment on my blog post ( if you like it ). Keep on learning new things and may god bless you and your family.
Bye bye

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Paige ,

    Wow you are such a creative person. Did you know that I have some animal bookmarks? I got from Emirates the airline.

    What else do you have in mind that would be great to make??

    Keep up this amazing posting!
    Leilani:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this information. I really like your blog post very much. You have really shared a informative and interesting blog post with people.. into the wild dog food

    ReplyDelete