Pages

Sunday 7 January 2018

Paige Holiday Blogging - How To Make A Origami Heart.


Task Description - So today I have made a presentation on how to make your very own origami heart. This is very easy to do but make sure to follow the instructions very carefully so you can get a prefect heart. Also do not forget to file and make a copy so you can actually start your origami project. Make sure to leave a comment down below ( if you like ) and I will leave the link below my task description. I hope you have fun making these hearts. Keep on learning new thing and keep safe. May god bless you and your family.
Bye bye
Origami Heart Link

1 comment:

  1. Aloha Paige ,

    This most is AMAZING! One thing that I love is how you made a video for each step. That must have been a long time to do that.

    How much hearts did you make??

    Kind Regards ,
    Leilani:)

    ReplyDelete