Pages

Friday 19 October 2018

Term 4 Goals and Expectations.

Have you ever been to an assembly when your school starts a  new term?, well here it is and keep on reading.

On the  15th of October Point England school finally started term 4. We all came together and had a big assembly to start the term off. Also the new korero for this term is Tewa Toi, it means time to do art. So hope you enjoy the rest of the story.

There are lots of things on at school this term. We have athletics, Maniakalani film festival, testing, camp and lots more things. I am really looking forward to film festival because I like watching all of the different movies.

This term I would like to set some goals. One of my goals is to publish all of my work on my blog to show people what I have learnt. Another goal is to try my best on my tests and do really well.

Well this term is gonna be so fun because we are doing art,  art is one of my favourite subjects to do in school as well.
I am excited for the lots of art that we are going to create and to see what we do for our Term 4 animation. Also having lots of fun on making things that I have not made before in school.

This is going to be a really busy term, I am so excited to see my classes movie. I hope that I can achieve all of my goals and do lots of learning. So keep looking at my blog to see what I have been learning.


Walt: use correct sentences to help structure our writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment