Pages

Wednesday 24 October 2018

Paige - Who Am I?.

Introduction:
Have you ever played a game named Who am I ? Well I have and I am going to tell you a story about it right now.

Today in Room 8 literacy  we played a game called Who am I? But before we started the game, we had to listen to Miss Parrant for the instructions.
Paragraph 1:
First we all had to get into partners and my partner was Toni. Then we had to sit anywhere in the classroom. After that Miss Parrant came around to each partner and gave each of us a piece of paper. On the paper was the name of  a person, an object or an animal.
Paragraph 2:
Then after that Toni and I started to play the game. Toni went first and she had to guess who she was on the piece of paper. We took lots of turns and it started to get a lots of fun.
paragraph 3:
Finally when it was time to finish Miss Parrant called out ”stop look and listen!”, and that meant  we had to go on the mat. Then
it was the end of the game and  we all had to write all about the game Who am I?
Conclusion:
This game was so fun because how we got to laugh and how we got to guess who we were. I felt so happy because I could not wait for the game that we were gonna  play. Toni and I had some little mistakes but we got through whole game pretty fast. Hope we have another fun game to do next time.

Task Description: This is a recount about a game that room 8 had done, and it is called Who am I?
Hope you enjoy reading it, please do a positive comment ( if you liked it ) and just stay happy.
Bye bye

Walt: create a structured recount with correct tenses and punctuation.

No comments:

Post a Comment