Pages

Tuesday 30 July 2019

School Opinion- Against it.

WALT: Write about a supported opinion.
Task Description: This we for writing we are doing a Persuasion Map and here it is, I created it on this website it help you create your plan on what you need to write about. We had to agree or disagree if school should start late and finish early, but I chose disagree because I had some good reasons for thsat on the Persuasion map. Hope you enjoy reading what I have written and make sure to leave a comment on my blog ( if you liked ).
Bye bye


5 comments:

  1. paige this is very good and i am your cousin demitrius

    ReplyDelete
  2. come one paige looooooook at this

    ReplyDelete
  3. paige looooooook at this pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete