Pages

Tuesday 10 November 2020

Writing: Narrative: The Harmed Seal.

Task Description: This is a narrative about a harmed seal, being harmed by plastic and rubbish. We are learning about our environment and the plastic all around the world.

It was a sunny Sunday morning and we were off to church. I got up and got ready for breakfast, then went for my morning run, and walked the dog. In the morning I always do chores before church, so I did and went to get ready for church. He locked the house and hopped in the car ready to go to church, but then dad forgot his tie and so we waited for a bit.


My friend’s mum, Joanna, was coming to church with us so we picked her up on the way, in the car we always play hand games. After church Joanna and I are going down  to the beach and playing around, since I live on the beach. We always go down to the beach together and find sea shells down the seashore. 


We were building a sand castle until Joanna ran to get some more seashells and screamed,


 “Ahhh, a seal, it must be dead”, 


I ran as quickly as possible and as I got there, there was a dead seal. So we ran up to my house and told my parents, they came to see what it was and called the Animal Patrol. 


The Animal Patrol came as fast as they could and gave the seal water so it could breath. The seal was harmed by plastic and so Joanna and I took all the plastic off the seal and threw it in a bin. We were both scared and thought the seal was already dead, but soon the seals eyes opened and it started slithering around. 


The seal was still alive and was choked by the plastic all around his neck, me and Joanna were so happy to see that we helped save a seal for the first time. Actually anyone or anything for the first time, the seal went back into the ocean and was swimming happily.


Me and Joanna made sure to make sure people don’t litter and to save our sea life animals around us. Also making sure that whatever rubbish we see, we pick up and keep our environment clean and safe.


No comments:

Post a Comment