Pages

Wednesday 25 October 2017

The yogurt Challenge.



On Tuesday the 24th of October it was time for the yogurt challenge. It was in our room 6 classroom and everybody was watching. So we started do the Yogurt Challenge. The Yogurt challenge is a type of game but a game with yogurt in it.

The first thing Miss Scanlan did was that she picked 2 girls and 2 boys and their names were Paige, Madison, Arthur and Leone. The first girl or boy got to eat and the second girl and boy feeds them.

After that, we began to start our Yogurt challenge and it was a difficult thing to do. The rules were that the 2 girls were partners and the 2 boys were partners too.  Then the 4 of us had to pick who was going to be the eater and who was going to be the feeder. I was the eater and my partener Madison was the feeder. The next thing is that my partner had to put a blindfold on a try feed me with a yogurt. Then we were ready to start.


“Now 3, 2, 1 go!” Miss Scanlan shouted out loud. Me and Madison tried our best to get it in my mouth and we also got a little bit messy. So that was horrible but fun at the same time. When i looked beside me I saw the other team and there were  very messy.  
Then we stopped the challenge.


Then we waited who were the winners and it was…… Paige and Madison. We won!! My favourite part was when I got to eat the yogurt and the teamwork me and Madison did. Also the winners were Paige and Madison. Also I thought the challenge was very cool and fun.

Walt: Write a recount about an event in the correct recount format
Task description: This is a writing recount about the cool yogurt challenge that room 6 did.  Thank you Miss Scanlan for preparing this fun challenge.















No comments:

Post a Comment