Pages

Monday 12 September 2016

My Fun weekend.

On Saturday morning I woke up at 6:00 to get ready for the Cook Island Netball Fields Day. Then we went into the car and  put our stuff in it  and drove to the netball courts in  Mangere. When I  got there I went to play my game and after my game I went to get a sausage sizzle and in my sausage sizzle I had a cheesy sausage, onion and yummy tamatosause .Then I went to my cousins house and I had a sleepover at their house. On Sunday morning I got ready for church and when I got to church I sat down and my papa gave me a bag of lollipops. After church I went back to my cousins house and had a passionfruit ice-cream and had a rest.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Paige I love your picature and your writing my fouvrtie part was when you were tailking about the passion fruit Ice-cream.Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete