Pages

Wednesday 6 July 2016

The Art Gallery At Pt England School.

The Art Gallery is in  Pt England’s School hall. Inside the hall was heaps of creative art from Pt England School. Also there were big nice art from the year 1 and 2’s. They made a cave with all the wonderful art around.

My favourite thing was the cave with the lights inside and beautiful art. There was a waka made by the seniors block and it was amazing. Also I saw this maze made with colourful string and it had a white background.

I feel happy because my wonderful art got to hang up in the school hall at Pt England School. It was amazing to see my art hanged up at Pt England School.

File_007.jpeg

1 comment:

  1. hi paige.I like your picture of the girls it is so cool.Even I like the hand writing it is so awesome.

    ReplyDelete