Pages

Friday 15 February 2019

Little Bit Of Things About Me!.

Kia Ora everyone my name is Paige and I am a year 7 student at Pt England school.
 I am full cook island and I am a family of 6. My 3 siblings and my mum and dad, there name's are Latisha, Aleyria, Kauvai, Elizabeth and Kauai.


As you know I go to Pt England and I am in Room 3. I love how my teacher is Mrs Tele'a because she is nice and wonderful. Once I got to know Team 5 more better I always new what to do and when to do it. After knowing my home class I moved on to my literacy class and it was Room 1 Mrs Moala. Then for my maths class I was actually in Room 3 again and you already know Mrs Tele'a. When I found out I was in Mrs Tele'a class I was so happy because she's very nice.

Some of the things I like to do at school is play lots of different sports and have lots of fun with my best freinds. I have 3 goals out of all the goals I have in my head, and they are:

  • Learning the senior mihi.
  • Getting a good education in school.
  • And last but not least is having fun through the year. Yay!.
Task Description: This is just some information writing about some things about me. Hope you enjoy it and may god bless you and your family.

Bye bye!.




No comments:

Post a Comment