Pages

Thursday 21 December 2017

Paige Holiday Blogging - A Guide To A Quality Blog Comment.


Task Description - This summer people must be blogging a lot so I made a presentation to guide them with a comment and to help them to. I hope this will help you very well with your comments on the 6 simple steps make sure to leave a comment down below ( if you like it ). Have a wonderful summer holiday and may god bless you and your family. Stay safe and keep on learning new things.
Bye bye!!
See Ya Later!! 

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Paige,

    Thank you so much for creating this great resource on how to post a blog comment. It is great to be reminded of the key principles of commenting - positive, thoughtful and helpful, and to have a step-by-step guide.

    May I please show your presentation to our team at the university? I think that they will find it really helpful when they are posting comments on student blogs in the future.

    I'll look forward to seeing you soon when I come into Pt England to delivery the certificates and prizes for the Summer Learning Journey programme this year.

    All the best,
    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete